Fully restored, class A retail space in the heart of downtown Yakima’s revitalization zone.
In the heart of the Yakima revitalization zone. Walking distance to many fine restaurants, Capitol Theater, Convention Center, Wine Tasting and Tap rooms. The building is beautifully restored with modern amenities while retaining historic characteristics. Spaces ranging in sizes from 1,379sf to as large as 4,515sf on S 1st Street. On Walnut Street, there is an additional 2,950sf available with high ceilings that can be demised in 1/2.
- Fully Restored
- Glass Facings
- Heavy Foot Traffic
- High traffic
- Parking Lot
- Cowiche Canyon Kitchen & Icehouse Bar (0.12 mi)721 reviews
- Main Stop on the Ave (0.12 mi)40 reviews
- Crafted (0.19 mi)128 reviews
- Northtown Coffeehouse (0.17 mi)102 reviews
- Collaboration Coffee (0.07 mi)9 reviews
- Lincoln Ave Espresso Bar (1.38 mi)25 reviews