Excellent opportunity for a well-placed Pasco retail building.
For sale is a 15,344 SF building located on 1.1 acres. This building has historically operated as a paint store, hardware store, and currently a food service and design business. Neighborhood businesses included; a national grocery anchored retail center, a regional grocery store, multiple national retail locations, and many neighborhood service businesses.
This clear span building allows for racking/stacking height of 16′ and includes fire sprinklers, some office space, a staff break room and two restrooms.
Property is situated on a main arterial with three nearby freeway access points, allowing for easy access to the Tri-Cities and nearby cities.
- El Antojito Mexican Restaurant (0.34 mi)61 reviews
- Foodies Brick & Mortar (1.97 mi)466 reviews
- Havana Café (1.41 mi)30 reviews
- Rockabilly Roasting (1.99 mi)28 reviews
- Hot Beans Espresso (0.36 mi)2 reviews
- Blackbird Espresso Tc (1.66 mi)1 reviews
- Supermex El Pueblo Market (0.12 mi)15 reviews
- Albertsons (0.22 mi)6 reviews
- Columbia Oriental Market (0.27 mi)34 reviews